Image Dental Care is offering our Brush to Win program to all Red Deer and area elementary schools, pre-kindergarten through grade five. Pathway and Foundations programs in Red Deer middle schools are also welcome to participate. We have also modified the program to include playschools and preschool programs.
Brush to Win promotes excellent dental health self care by teaching proper brushing and flossing techniques to students.
Students are encouraged to brush their teeth morning and night for a month and use one of our downloadable monthly calendars to track their progress. Students completing the challenge can submit their completed calendar to their teacher for a chance to win a student prize and also help their school to win a best participation prize.
All participating students are given a dental “goody bag” containing a toothbrush, toothpaste and flossers on our first visit to their school.
Image Dental Care is offering both student prizes and school prizes.
- Student prizes – A total of 2 piggy banks per school containing 30 loonies will be awarded to students (each month of participation).
Register your class or school – Fill out a registration form that each teacher can fill out for their grade and email or fax back to Image Dental Care.
- Download: the teachers’ checklist with easy instructions to complete the program. A Letter to Parents explaining the Brush to Win contest, and the appropriate month for the Brush to Win calendar can be copied double sided to send home with the students at the beginning of the program.
- Please encourage your students to brush twice daily, morning and night. We will be happy to arrange for one of our dental professionals to do a brief oral health presentation for the students. We are equipped to address an assembly or smaller groups by grade or classroom.
- Student calendars should be submitted at the end of each month and two student prizes will be awarded in each school for that month.
Download the Brush to Win material using the links below:
- Brush to Win Registration Form (PDF)
- Teachers Checklist (PDF)
- Letter to Parents (PDF)
- Letter to Parents preschool version (PDF)
- MonthlyCalendar (PDF)
We are very excited to be offering the Brush to Win program! We can’t wait to hear from all of our pre-kindergarten to grade five teachers!!